You can export your reports to a file with extension .csv. You can then open the .csv file with any spreadsheet application like Microsoft Excel and Numbers.
Follow these steps to export the reports:
- Open Waiterio app and login
- Navigate to the REPORT tab. Only users with ADMIN, OWNER or MANAGER roles can view the REPORT tab
- Select a period of time like Today, Yesterday, This Week, This Month
- Click on the button Export .csv. On a smartphone this button may appear as a download icon drawn as an arrow pointing down.
- Save the .csv file on your device.
- Open the .csv file with a spreadsheet application like Microsoft Excel or Numbers
- Select column A
- Click to the Data tab
- Click on Text to columns or Convert data
- Select Delimited and click on Next
- Select Comma and click on ‘Next
- Click on Finish
On Microsoft Excel follow these extra steps: