Help Prospective Customers Find Your Restaurant
Waiterio was crafted with the sole aim of making restaurant management an economically viable and quick task for budding restaurateurs and other food business owners.
Available across all leading app stores, Waiterio makes the life of waiters and cooks easier. It helps with speeding up the pace of taking orders from the customers. Also, it smoothens the kitchen communication. The kitchen receives the orders as soon as the waiters take them. The app is recommended for any waiter and cook who doesn't want to fumble around with pen and paper.
Ever since its inception, Waiterio has been creating ripples in the restaurant POS industry and is proving to be a state-of-the-art tool for owners, managers and waitstaff.
While most of the leading POS tools charge a bomb, Waiterio goes easy on the pocket with its customised and flexible plans.
Check the revenues and discover which dishes are doing great and which ones should be removed from the menu.
Invite your colleagues to use Waiterio so orders and menu are automatically shared. Teamwork check.
Why Choose Waiterio Restaurant POS?.. Because of its awesome features!
- Easy menu customization. You can add different items, categories and photos as needed.
- Table management. You can see the map of your restaurant tables and assign orders directly.
- Quick kitchen communication. Take an order from the customer and it will be send to all other co-workers (waiters and cooks).
- Receive payments online. Your customers don't have to worry about keeping cash in their pockets all the time.
- Organize the orders. Take full control of your orders by deciding which item will be served first.
- Bill splitting. Waiterio is a one-of-its-kind POS for restaurants that allows customers to split bills.
- Reporting. Focus on your best selling items and generate weekly or monthly reports as needed.
Download and use the app for free. You can add 100 orders per month while the using the app for free. If you want to have more orders, following is our pricing model.
- 100 Orders Per Month
- 300 Orders Per Month
- 600 Orders Per Month
- 1000 Orders Per Month
- 1500 Orders Per Month
- Unlimited Orders Per Month
Meet the Team
Saud PunjwaniFull Stack Engineer
Disha MandaarDigital Specialist
Frequently Asked Questions
Latest Blog Post
How to Source Local Produce for Your Restaurant